Which Is The Best Overtake Of 2012 Season Guys ?

We saw an excited season in 2012. We know stats of no.of overtakes regarding various classifications......But which is the Best OVERTAKE that made u jumped out of seats r shouted like happy hell...........Tell me guys

In my opinion, these are the contenders..

Skip on to 1:50 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpcM9h5vVw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX2TAk-mgh0

Others I'd say are -

Hulkenburg's double overtake in Korea,

Hamilton's on the two torro rosso's in Spain,

Vettel on Webber in Spa,

Grosjean on Hamilton in Valencia,

and Alonso on Grosjean in Valencia aswell. I cant find the videos of these one's but I'm sure you remember them..

I have to say my favourite's would be Kimi on Schumi in Brazil, Kimi's in America and Vettel's on Rosberg in Australia. :)

RaceDepartment Store

Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45" with centre monitor profile 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
Trak Racer's SA-05 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-05 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
The Trak Racer SA-07 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-07 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
The ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module uses the same connection as the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, so it is compatible with the ClubSport Steering Wheel Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Compatible with ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1®...
Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...