Which picture do you like best and why?

Attachments

• CrossSection.gif
    CrossSection.gif
    2 KB · Views: 485
  • NotSoCrossSection.gif
    NotSoCrossSection.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 488
they seem proposals for the icon of a new or improved tool.

The first one gives immediately the idea of what it does (control over cross sections probably), so I go for it

Hmmm... the left one is already into BTB interface.
It means edit track cross-section points.

I'd prefer the second one which ideally would allow edit points of track independent of cross-section, using a brush tool as terrain editor does. It's being indicated by new Piddy's signature.

Too optmistic? : )

Hmmm... the left one is already into BTB interface.
It means edit track cross-section points.

I'd prefer the second one which ideally would allow edit points of track independent of cross-section, using a brush tool as terrain editor does. It's being indicated by new Piddy's signature.

Too optmistic? : )

I think your right, the left icon is definitely already in BTB as the edit track surface tool. So the right must be for a new tool, asking us which we prefer might imply that both will be available in the future. Not just an improved track surface editor, but a new, alternative one?
hmmmm, maybe :)

The wizard of Arthsea could be a good starting point.

See here [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wizard_of_Earthsea[/ame]

Quote:
Then, with no idea how to deal with his other foe, Sparrowhawk tries to return to the safety of Roke, but the magical, protective Roke-wind drives away the ship on which he is a passenger. He finds what appears to be a safe haven, the domain of one of the Old Powers, but is nearly enslaved by the ancient guardian. He realizes his peril just in time and, taking the form of a falcon, flees yet again.

An icon of a Hawk is what I would use.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing