Which DD should to be buy? SC1/2, DD1/2, VRS, etc.

Looking for opinions, advice, or maybe someone want to sell!

I am interested in buying DD steering wheel. Some drivers recommend SC1 / SC2, some DD1 / DD2 from Fanatec, some talk about VRS, etc. I saw many versions, but there are no specific comparisons and tests, for those less familiar with the market like me.

Currently, I have CSW v1.5 with a bmw rim + formula, so when buying Fanateca 1/2, I find myself in an ecosystem, not requiring a ton of loom, and at the same time everything is compatible - in short, the simplest and fastest purchase, in addition, I have a manufacturer's warranty and let's call trusted equipment, because I use it for 5 years and you can see Fanateca in many places too (marketing / advertising considerations known)

Buying SC1 / 2, VRS, or other companies, I am forced to build everything by myself from scratch and release a ton of wiring, which in my case is a bit bothersome - but I can describe it to someone in private and why.

As for the budget, it is not specified here whether it wants to spend 500€, 1€, 2€, every offer may be attractive and worth buying, however sets above 3€ like Leo, sc ultimate etc. are not of interest to me, after all, probably not it is worth buying the set for so much, where it will mainly be used for driving, training, or coaching, and the main reason and plan why you want to change is the client to the old set and the desire for something stronger for training - on the CSW after 2 hours of driving, I do not feel somehow tired - on DD I know that after 40 minutes I will have enough and need long brake
1f603.png
:D The purchase of an engine, electronics, software and stand-alone construction is also falling off - I don't know enough about it and I don't have that much time for it.

I do not insist on Fanateca, because maybe you can buy something cheaper with the same parameters, something at a similar price with better parameters, or something not much more expensive but definitely better! I am happy to read all opinions, suggestions, suggestions, or accept sales offers if someone has, does not have to be public, if someone is ashamed, I invite you to priv!

Thanks from up for all information which will be intresting and as well help to choose what to buy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 251 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%