Where's "Race On"?

I bought Race 07 (more accurately, the Race Injection "bundle") on Steam to add to my collection of isiMotor sims. I noticed that there are mods for the game that require the "Race On" expansion, which was supposed to add some American tracks and cars. I couldn't find it on Steam and I'm horribly confused.

Have I missed out on it? Did it used to be on Steam before?

I can't quite remember, but I'm pretty sure it is part of STCC game. Why not try the mod, dl it to desktop folder then copy it to Race07 leave that folder open and if it doesn't work then you can undo it.

nope STCC is part of RaceOn .. RaceOn is showing in your Steam library just like another expansions (Race Injection, Retro, STCC, Formula RR, GT Power Exp ... ) ..
Or if you don`t have Race07 RaceOn should be stand alone (including Race07, STCC and some others)

Nope, I can't even find it on the store (like what I said in my original post). While I did manage to find a demo link through the search bar, it redirects me back to the main store page when I click it.

EDIT: Apparently I can only get it through the SimBin bundle. Darn, should've gotten it on the Christmas sale. Still it would've been nice to have it listed on its own.

Last edited:
If you did get Race On it adds transparently to your Race 07 collection. The cars are added and the tracks, you can see them in the selection menus. You have the option to start the game from the Race On shortcut if you choose but you won't see a separate game, just the added content. Hope this helps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%