Where will you spend your summer vacation? :)

I'm off to Thassos, Greece, in 8 days (28th June), with my fiance. Can't wait to enjoy amazing beaches and all that nature to be honest.:tongue: Will be there 10 days, and I'm afraid that is not enough, as usual. :)

You?

Im going to Montreal Canada in mid August. My Gf is going there for work so i"m tagging along. Fortunately I will be in Montreal during the weekend of the Rolex Sportscars race so i will be going to the race.

The heat, scorching sun, can't be out till late afternoon, being drenched in sweat and dying of humidity in your car or in public transport vehicles, the bugs, can't cycle anywhere and look pretty after... That's normal life summer, beachy summer is a bit better.

When you're cold, you can easily warm up, when you're hot, you can't do anything about it.

France, we go to a little village just inland from La Rochelle and a very nice quiet place it is. My wife and i get very drunk and chill out its just what we need when we are away from our business.

Well from next Saturday I'm going camping with about 10 of my mates for a week.. have done it the passed few years and it's been such good fun!
Then in August I'm going to Portugal (Algarve) for 2 weeks, and in between that just enjoying the sun (when it actually shows up here :D)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%