Where to watch testing?

No one is fully showing testing however, if you are in UK then sky sports f1 do a round up at 9 pm and updates through out the day on Sky sports news. In any other countries then I have no idea

If you don't have the f1 channel there's plenty of streams that show the channel live so you can watch the summary they will be showing.

i've got my box set to record anyway, i can always upload it if you want

Each country has it's own laws, in Finland any channel that is originally free to watch (like BBC) is legal to watch even using unblockers to circumvent country restrictions.. Sky isn't free. You need to check your countrys laws first but i would say that is pretty good guideline everywhere. Watching Sky clips in Youtube.. not gonna comment on that, it's a legal minefield but i could bet few thousands that no ones gonna come knocking on your door, it's essentially YouTubes problem.

To be honest it was **** anyway, 90% of the programme was boring interviews where you didn't learn anything new, got a few sound clips of the cars and thats about it, if you missed it, you missed nothing really.

i'll record tonights programme anyway, and if it's actually worth watching i''ll upload it straight away.

Does anyone know of a network broadcasting the testing, or do I just need to rely on timing sheets and articles from websites?
I found some video of Formula One testing on u tube. No commentary sadly but amateur video and the sound of the V6 Turbo. That I don't think is bad. Search "Formula One" and it should come up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back