F1 2012 Where to pre-order?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm in canada. If I order from shopto.net, equaling roughly 31$ CAD, could someone in UK just send me the CD-Key? I don't really care about the box. Plenty of places where to get the .iso

I think buying the DVD version means that you'll have to activate the key using Steam nonetheless. So no need for an ISO in that case. :)

The Steam price for a single purchase is £26.99 in the UK

Buying 2 and gifting one to a friend cuts that down to £22.50 per game. which ain't a bad price. I would assume they would have a similar offer in Canada, that maybe a good way to go if you have a friend

Yes, but before doing that, I want to see if they will fix the handling. As of now, I find it a lot less enjoyable than F1 2011 was

I felt the same, but I have a wheel so even if the controller handling isn't fixed I can drive with my wheel, even though it's a pain to setup.

Also, it's already pre-loaded so I'm in agony waiting, gonna try to do 2 full seasons of F1 2010 in 3 days >=D. I can do it!!

For the equivalent price of 4 packets of cigarettes in the UK, it's a no brainer for me :)

I'll spend more money playing it in the first week (fag between the lips, in a British sense, rather than a North American sense ;) ), than I paid for the game .......

:roflmao: I hope you dont have a taste for mentol fags

I have the pre-loaded version already up and working (won't tell how)

..and please....handling was with a default terrible pre-set ups....codemasters cant do logical pre loaded car set ups...so dont moan about set ups......ooops...did I just give that away!

I wont spoil much, but I assure you I will upload a very nice video review seconds after it gets released officially in the US.

ivvo83.jpg

If you need a Steam key it's also possible to buy a pre-order key (29.99€) on G2Play.net. I've always received my keys quickly, so nothing to worry about when shopping with them. :)

Ordered from them last night. Then this evening I was pleased to find in my inbox the d/l link to the CD key, punched it in Steam, preloaded the game... And I'm ready to go for tomorrow! :coffee:

Thanks Tom, saved me 6 €! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Tom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back