DiRT Rally Where to get car templates?

I downloaded some very nice liveries to make some of the cars more authentic. However, there is a glaring omission: The Lancia Fulvia.

There is a half decent native template in red and cream color that I use, but I would like very much to design my own red with black hood or tricolor livery for the Fulvia.

Where can I get the basic temple?

Would the old Dirt template also work?

Think some of the people have used the liveries from the older Dirt games as templates/conversions for Rally. A lot are using the specular map as a templates. This shows all the pieces of the car clearly, however, the lack of a UV mesh layer is annoying.

Also, DiRT3 is being used to check WIP, apparently its quicker to load-in and check liveries than with Rally.

Thank you for the reply. Sounds a bit too messy for me. I have a dirt3 fulvia mod that looks great, but I don't want to risk breaking the game. Maybe I'll just backup the folders and try it, but I don't have much hope. I wish someone with the know how could make a Fulvia template.

Can I request one in the mod section?

Codies released a new livery for the lancia fulvia. The one in red with the black hood that is such a classic for the car. So I am happy, but I'd love to have the Alitalia or Marlboro liveries for it as well.

@ML2166 Took me a bit, but I see what you did there;)

Not that any sim car templates are particularly user friendly, but are unofficial Codies templates usually more difficult to work with than their iRacing and Assetto Corsa et al. counterparts?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%