Where to find older parts (Logitech Momo red)?

Hi guys,

Today I tried to help out a student of mine; he wanted to go into simracing and of course, I he should.
The guy doesn't have much money so he bought a Momo Red for 20 bucks.
The wheel didn't work.......I had some old parts as I had the same one years ago and put them over.
Now the things is: in the middle "cone" from plastic, at the end, there goes the sensor from the wheel itself, the potentiometer.
Now I broke that cone, the little piece where the sensor goes.........can't seem to glue it anymore too.
My old one was broken already.

Now I want to fix it, but can't pay for a new wheel either and so I'm looking for that cone.

Does anyone has any ideas how I can get such a cone nowadays please?
I really want to fix this for him.

• Deleted member 1066209

Here are my thoughts:

1) You could call Logitech and pray that someone will be able to find such a part for you. Hopefully you'll find a representative that will put some effort into it, given that it's an old wheel. And, even if they are able to find what you're looking for, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a bit expensive.

2) Maybe you could have one 3D printed. Glue the broken piece together as best as you can, get it 3D scanned (I think such technology exists), and print a new piece out of some tougher material. This might end up being pricey too.

3) Maybe you can make one, using clay or something.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%