Where to find cockpit camera setting "OrientationRate" or stop world vibrating?

When driving in rfactor 2, the cockpit is static, and the world is vibrating.
I prefer a static world, but not a vibrating one.

For GTR2, I can set the "World Movement" to 0, then the world stop vibrating.

For rfactor 1, each car has its own camera file, eg: rFactor/GameData/Vehicles/ZR/ZR_cams.cam
I can find "OrientationRate=(999.000000, 999.000000, 999.000000)" or something like that in the camera file.
If I set "OrientationRate=(0.000000, 999.000000, 0.000000)", then the world became static.
But I can not find the same file in the directory of rfactor 2.
Do you know where to get it or how to make the world stop vibrating?

Thank you so much.

But what happens if you drive uphill Eau Rouge? I think the old world movement parameter meant the camera would not adapt at all to up/downhills, so you would drive those blind.

S397 introduced a new parameter with the latest update called "stabilize horizon", which is found under display settings. Have a look and play with it, it's sort of an inbuilt bump filter.

But what happens if you drive uphill Eau Rouge? I think the old world movement parameter meant the camera would not adapt at all to up/downhills, so you would drive those blind.

S397 introduced a new parameter with the latest update called "stabilize horizon", which is found under display settings. Have a look and play with it, it's sort of an inbuilt bump filter.

Hi, John-Eric Saxén~
Thanks for your reply.

I never drove uphill Eau Rouge before, I will give a try later.

I do find it form Option > Display, and set it to "High". (I want set it to "Full", but it could not be more than "High")
This really make the world more stable, but it still remain slight vibration when the car meet bumping, then I have feeling of dizziness and nausea.

Anybody know how to make a FULL stabilized horizon in rfactor 2? Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back