Where to buy STCC - The Game?

As far as I know, the game will be available to buy (orignial DVD) only in Sweden! Anyone knows where, or at which store (maybe online store)?

... btw, I know it will be available for downloading on Steam!

• Matt Gray

Was waiting for this on Steam and nearly gave in to just buy it... however, given the distinct lack of money this month, I'm going to hold out and see... fingers crossed it appears soon... I've not heard anything though? Anyone got any clues for this week?

No one has any clues about release for STCC,maybe if the game wasnt completed yet i could understand all this,but we all know the game is completed and has been in circulation and played in certain countries since the 19th of Sept.,so this is truly one of the more baffling lengthy silent delays....:bored:

No one has any clues about release for STCC,maybe if the game wasnt completed yet i could understand all this,but we all know the game is completed and has been in circulation and played in certain countries since the 19th of Sept.,so this is truly one of the more baffling lengthy silent delays....:bored:

And we all know how many bugs it had! So it wasn't totally completed, I think they will release a much better and finalised version on Steam. :) But yeah, this wait is getting too long now, so long that I've actually spent my money... But no problem cause I'll have the money for it in some days again:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%