F1 2010 Where the savegames save in Windows 7?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Backing Up All Game Files

Ok this is a bit more indepth as Pheral thinks as there is actually a folder hidden on your pc that contains your Multi player score as well you need this for your MP score to be retained ill tell you where both folders are so you can back up the both of them , If you own Dirt2 the Multiplayer score for that game is in the same folder.

this is for Widows7 32& 64 bit OS
goto
C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive
It is this folder XLIve that you need to back up failing to do so will result in you loosing all MP data and having to start again. Now if you can not see the folder called AppData then you have to show hidden folders/files

to show hidden files goto
Control Panel then top right of screen look for "View by" make sure you have "Large Icons" Once you have a page of Icons
look for FOLDER OPTIONS click it and a smaller box will open with 3 tabs at the top left of that box those tabs read
General, View, Search You want the View tab
After hit the View tab the bottom fo the same box should change in to a scrolling box with a lot of options that can be checked and unchecked
at the top of the list you will have

Files and Folders then Hidden files and Folders this is the section you want, So under

Hidden files and Folders make sure there is a check (the box is ticked) in box SHOW HIDDEN FILES, FOLDERS, Or DRIVES then click apply then OK. Now you will beable to see the folder AppData

the other folder you will need to back up is you Single PLayer game saves and like Pheral has said you need to goto

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne Just back up the whole FormulaOne folder the first time you back it up then after that just back up your save and added it to the backed up FormulaOne folder you have.

Well I think that about covers it hope this helps

read the post all your F1 2010 files are in the locations I satated please read these posts and look at the location explained in the post and then you would not need to post questions like that

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne\savegame

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back