Where Is Your Local Circuit

knockhill = 114Miles Up
or Croft = 99Miles left of me
Been to both for BTCC but knockhill is way better

Do you live in the sea?!

croft.jpg

I live about 150km away from spa-francorchamps.
I've been there to watch F1, was great.
Also the nurburgting is about the same distance.
And the hockenheimring is another 100 kms or so.
I've only been to spa though.

I have three circuits relatively close to me, two of which are street circuits.
  • Circuito da Boavista (11,5 km away)
  • Circuito Vasco Sameiro (57,6 km away)
  • Circuito International de Vila Real (93,5 km away)

There is a pretty cool drift track called Driftland UK near me (about the same distance as knockhill) and a couple small ovals for banger racing and other shenanigans. :D

Brands Hatch used to be my closest circuit. Went there for DTM, BTCC, WTCC and Superbikes.
Also did Rally School day there.
Racing I user to go to Buckmore Park before moving to be closer to Rye House which was the Club 100 HQ

Also went to Silverstone religiously with my brother and friends for the F1 and even a BTCC event there once.

Now my local circuit is Sepang. Been there for track days, GT3 practice, F1 and karting.

Wow...it wouldn't take much to turn this into a pretty spectacular F1 circuit.
It would actually.

The track nearly became a completely dead one because the feeeew people who livenear the track were against it. The track is only used as a test track and you can't really visit it on your own. (Though that changed a bit recently).The cars are not allowed to be as loud as normal. (Ok, not a problem for F1 *banter*)
And i think the runoff areas are not big enough for F1 cars. + No spectators are allowed. Or barely. And i don't see where they could place some areas for spectators.

But the track is just fantastic, that "Mausefall" looks soooo huge in real life.

It would actually.

The track nearly became a completely dead one because the feeeew people who livenear the track were against it. The track is only used as a test track and you can't really visit it on your own. (Though that changed a bit recently).The cars are not allowed to be as loud as normal. (Ok, not a problem for F1 *banter*)
And i think the runoff areas are not big enough for F1 cars. + No spectators are allowed. Or barely. And i don't see where they could place some areas for spectators.

But the track is just fantastic, that "Mausefall" looks soooo huge in real life.

I think you just described Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez three years ago.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back