Where is the promised experience?

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
Hey guys!

Haven't touched the game for some years (!), because i always had a very bad and old steering wheel.
Now i got a new one and wanted to have some fun with a DTM Experience to gain more... experience in the game?

But i can't find it anymore. Was that removed? The on air graphics, the short video clips, the prest rules,...

"Experiences" are loooong gone. It's still possible to run a championship using the official rules though, it's just not automatically preset anymore.
Thanks for the quick answer.

I am a bit shocked, to be honest.
Obviously online racing and realism is top priority, but the game itself is called R3E Experience and the experiences (DTM Experience 2014 and 2015) were advertised as the most complete and authentic experience. I don't get, why they'd remove that.

I mean, its not that important to me and i can live without them, but there is something about the atmosphere "official" titles give.

Strange decision.

My guess is that it didn't sell like they thought it would. Perhaps people preferred choosing individual classes and tracks rather than being locked into packs (ie, "experiences") that contained things they didn't want? I was taking a break from R3E at the time and wasn't following the news, so I can't give you the official reason.

My guess is that it didn't sell like they thought it would. Perhaps people preferred choosing individual classes and tracks rather than being locked into packs (ie, "experiences") that contained things they didn't want? I was taking a break from R3E at the time and wasn't following the news, so I can't give you the official reason.
Fair enough, but it both was possible alongside each other. They removed one option.

True enough. Perhaps it even had something to do with licensing? S3 don't have the DTM license anymore, though the DTM experience did disappear long before they lost it.
You are right, that would be a good reason.
In the past the rights to have Porsche in a game was owned exclusively by EA for years. I'd imagine you have some kind of "run-time" for each license. The TV display stuff could have a shorter licence period than the cars itself

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 279 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 325 12.8%