Where is the love?

Everyone knows I love this sim and the people that make it. But I will wait for the next update until some things are fixed like offline championship points and random grid places etc before writing a definitive review otherwise I would have to include a few negatives. Then I will be firing my love all over you.

Just as a side issue on Steam I would sticky or at least link Patrick's excellent tips post from here and make it essential viewing for any new customers as GSC is not really plug and play to get the best out of it.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/game-stock-car-extreme-all-the-tips-you-need-to-know.91704/

Love GSC but wanted to keep multiple installs, so as I understand it Steam is a no go for me at the moment. Thanks Reiza for the best sim around :)

I want to post a good review but im not ready to switch to steam yet. Unfortunately the fact that I cant have multiple installs kills it for me. And the fact that I might me changing my OS hard drive in the future for a SSD means that Ill lose this ability forever. If anything Ill have to wait till I get the ssd.
I have multiple installs on my hardrive which I update with Gsync and have my mods on and I have the steam install as well which I will use for my vanilla clean version. No harm in downloading the steam version to help Reiza in my opinion.

I have multiple installs on my hardrive which I update with Gsync and have my mods on and I have the steam install as well which I will use for my vanilla clean version. No harm in downloading the steam version to help Reiza in my opinion.
yah but in my case, Im planning on upgrading to a SSD which for my OS hard drive. From what I understand, if i were to covert to steam now, I would lose the ability to have multiple installs after that since it would technically be a new system. id have to wait until I get the SSD, then activate it though steam.

I'll write my review as soon as I have activated it on steam.

May I ask what the future of GSC will bring? GSCE is out now for quite a while and with the migration to steam and the posts about code rewriting, it seems GSCE is here to stay quite a while longer and there is no "new" sim on the horizon?

Personally just waiting for the Champs points thing to be fixed, then I can update my non-steam for multiple installs and then will install the Steam version as well.
Once done you can have a lovely nice long wordy poet review. Promise. :)

I will submit my review as soon as reiza gets back to me via email regarding email/steam key issues. :( Only then I'll be able to download the game from steam.

Edit. Just got my steam key, thank you reiza!:) Now I got to go to work, thank you Canada!:speechless:

Last edited:
@Reiza Studios

Just was going through the reviews on Steam and there are 3 negative ones. 2 of them pretty crap, they can't start the game, they also tried reaching the devs it would appear.

Just have a look and get those reviews changed cause I am pretty sure those guys don have a clue.

Is driving me nuts, this game must not have any negative reviews :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing