Where have you been all my sim life??

Where has this little gem been hiding? £4.99 from steam and it's superb! Nordshchleiffe is the best version I've ever seen. Great ffb and found a Cadwell Park mod which is just craaazy lol

Jim, I agree, this Sim is still great, I just ran 30 GT class cars at Bathurst, AI 100%, the Ai was great, some of the best I have come across, had some great battles, loads of great mods too :thumbsup:

Jim, I agree, this Sim is still great, I just ran 30 GT class cars at Bathurst, AI 100%, the Ai was great, some of the best I have come across, had some great battles, loads of great mods too :thumbsup:
Yeah I've only done a couple of races but I was very impressed with the AI. The Nordscheiffe mod is one of the best I've come across. I didn't realise it was that steep!

This game will always be my favorite.
Day/night cycle, pit crew, pace/safety car, awesome engine sounds and loads of mods for it too.
It's the small details, but essential for being fully immersed into it.
I like R07 & AC as well, but if I were forced to pick one choice, GTR2 would likely be the candidate.:D

Even crashing in this sim is a joy ;) Just driving leaves a smile on my face. Power and Glory mod v3.1 is the best there is. It and Game Stock Car Extreme will certainly keep me going until Project Cars (PS4 for me) comes out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%