Where do I start with rfactor2?

I bought the sim when it was first released but I haven't touched it since then.
I am trying to get into it but I am having the following questions.
Can you please assist?

1) Can you point me to some top notch mods? Modern series or historical series. I do not care. I am looking for well made mods.
2) Where do you guys get the mods from? From my other sims I used to get them from here and from rfactor central.
3) I though rfactor2 would have a centralized mod management system, kind like what STEAM has. Does this mean we are still stuck in the "version missmatch" conundrums like we were with rfactor1?

Thank you all.

1: I'm watching F1 now, but will give you later on some nice links to good mods.

2. We have the resource section for mods,

3. version missmatch doesn't need to happen, the new system works great within the game. You just need to check at the servers which track they are hosting, sometimes you need to go to their website, sometimes you can download it from their server. Some servers don't always offer the tracks on a website, but that has to do with the person hosting the server.

I bought the sim when it was first released but I haven't touched it since then.
I am trying to get into it but I am having the following questions.
Can you please assist?

1) Can you point me to some top notch mods? Modern series or historical series. I do not care. I am looking for well made mods.
2) Where do you guys get the mods from? From my other sims I used to get them from here and from rfactor central.
3) I though rfactor2 would have a centralized mod management system, kind like what STEAM has. Does this mean we are still stuck in the "version missmatch" conundrums like we were with rfactor1?

Thank you all.

PS if you are looking for full mods, with multiple cars and tracks which forms one mod, the community modders are not that far in development with this game yet. They will be created over time, a lot of modders waited for a more stable platform for rf2 to mod, which they have since a few months.
At the moment there are great individual cars and tracks made by the community where you can choose from. In our resource section we have most quality mods that are available,

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%