Where can I get BTB 0.6?

ok, but I get always the same error message in btb when loading the project:

System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: stream
bei BobsBits.BobsTextures.FindOrAdd(String lsPath)
bei BobsBits.BackgroundImages.LoadFromXML(XmlNode Node, BobsTextures Textures)
bei BobsBits.Venue.LoadFromXML(String ProjectFolder, String Filename, Boolean ForAnUndo)
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.OpenVenueFile(String ProjectFolder, String Filename, Boolean ForAnUndo)
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.mnuFileOpen_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.MenuItemData.Execute ()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Command.DispatchID(Int32 id)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Mess age& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I´ve looked for the path of the background image files, I have 15 files (3x5) and I used procesar_elementstxt_mt(3,5,1). I don´t know what to do anymore.

I´ve got a new problem in btb. When adding new track nodes, btb shows an error message:

System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei BobsBits.Driveline.RecalcPacenotePositionsAfterCurveIsSplit(Track Track, Int32 liNodeId, Int32 liPieces, Int32 liNodesCount)
bei BobsBits.Venue.SplitSelectedNodes(Track Track, Int32 liPieces)
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.SplitSections(Int32 liSections)
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.pnl_MouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I activated the right track and used strg + left mouseclick. The message comes up and I click on continue the work carries on. The node has been created but everytime I add a new one the message comes again.

Sorry, but I haven't seen that before. The message seems related to the pacenotes. I would try to add or remove pacenotes to see if that way BTB fixes the problem.

(may be you didn't use updated pacenotes when running join_all? May be there is a pacenote exactly on one node and BTB doesn't like that?)

@ zaxxon: Is it possible to write a script which repositions the terrain points in a straight line to fit the background images perfectly ? It is a lot of work to move them manually in the right position.

If you want triangles to match background images you can use addgrid script to add a grid to the .geo file with the right number of cells and then change your non-driveable zone to be composed of smaller zones that fit the grid cells. I used that method for my Cueva Santa stage. You can find the BTB project elsewhere. The figures on these messages are easy to understand.
http://btbtracks-rbr.foroactivo.com/t454p30-applying-satellite-images-to-your-terrain#2465
http://btbtracks-rbr.foroactivo.com/t428p60-adding-x-y-point-grids#2367

csmt.jpg

I´ve got another problem. Look at the picture.

At some points of the track, the terrain is missing. The missing parts are from physical surface (111). In the phys111.txt there are the surfaces. I copied the into the .geo and later the mesh was right. There were no holes. I don´t know why at the end there are some holes in the terrain. With Meshlab I only removed unreferenced vertex.

In Google Earth you can use the TimeSlider to move to earlier versions so you can maybe recall the 2004 versions. I'm using 5.2.1.1588 from Sept 2010, don't know if it's still there in the current version

Attachments

• google earth.jpg
    google earth.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 250

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back