Where can I download Ford GT mod for GTR Evolution ??

Hello,
where can I download FordGT-mod for GTR Evolution ?? I didn´t find any functional link :-( !!
Please help me.

X8X8X

*sorry for my bad english*

Thats what i am wondering as well. Can those who posted the links make 100% sure this is legal stuff?

have removed mine, was merely correcting the typo in the top-post, couldnt tell you about the validity of the mods.

One question.

Now that the WSGT team have released the conversion files, is it alright to host the mod on a website? Or use a particular car in that mod as a standalone mod for an existing class, like the McLaren F1 GT for the GT Pro class? The other mods are surely illegal, especially the Prototypes...

Couldn't tell you deffinatively I'm afraid. You would be best directing this question to the WSGT team, even though they are released, the intillectual property will still be theirs so only they can answer without reservation.

im guessing the GT mod was illegal or something. I, too, have been hunting for this mod. Any associated liinks to it are dead..so Im guessing it isn't legal. GTR evo has a GT mod that imcludes the ford GT..i think its called GT08 or something

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.4%