PC1 Where can I buy Project CARS?

hi peter. I dont see anyone selling there? am i missing something ?
Hello barry, pardon the childishness of some members. Instead of helping out they would rather drag you down to their level of misery because Project CARS isnt what they had hoped it would be.

The game started out as an investment/pay to beta test/help fun development, whatever the hell you want to call it. Basically, it was open for people to buy and sign on to be part of the development cycle. As of now, all funds have been raised so SMS have closed any new signups. Once the game is finished in who knows how long, (targeted for early 2014) you will be able to purchase a copy retail. As for now, your only hope is to find someone who is unhappy enough with project CARS progress that they will sell you their account login details.

It's closed because of an FSA investigation, no upgrades or new members.

You're slightly misinformed. As replied to you in another thread:

"It was closed because funding goal was reached. Shortly after, tool pack upgrades were allowed for existing members, and there was a discussion to reopen to new members on special occasions, but majority didn't like this idea. FSA came later..."

Just wanted to add that since pCars has moved to Steam a while back I think it'll be quite difficult to find a license to buy on the "black market" as well, since it now links to peoples Steam account. Just saying because I know a few people have been looking for such in the past.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%