PC1 Where are the setups stored?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Is there a way to export setups from Project CARS? I'd like to keep my own library of custom build setups offline and share them with my team mates or here on the forums.

Is there a folder where these setups are stored?

Too bad, then I have nothing to share with the community. Not going to bother taking screenshots of in game settings. Too much work.

What I honestly don't get with Pcars is why have 80,000 people agreed with such silly things as non-exportable setups. #youonlyhadonejob
The vast majority of those 80K didn't agree. Just because sim racers were part of the development process didn't mean SMS would put in everything they wanted and some features couldn't be perfected in time for the Gold release. With that said, a number of features those 80K clamored for are supposedly still a possibility. Look at "every" other sim, features were added or perfected months or years after being offered for purchase.

The vast majority of those 80K didn't agree. Just because sim racers were part of the development process didn't mean SMS would put in everything they wanted and some features couldn't be perfected in time for the Gold release. With that said, a number of features those 80K clamored for are supposedly still a possibility. Look at "every" other sim, features were added or perfected months or years after being offered for purchase.
Sorry but saving setups is the most basic of basics for a serious sim

What I honestly don't get with Pcars is why have 80,000 people agreed with such silly things as non-exportable setups. #youonlyhadonejob

Who said they agreed?

I don't think people outside of the process really understood how it worked, but not everything was a community decision. In fact, not many things were... I do think some of these were based on limitations for supporting console releases. I also think that now the releases has happened, we are likely to see some PC specific changes/features happen (as they have already indicated with triple screen support).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back