Where are the RSC servers in RACE 06 ???

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

It`s saterday en NO servers up in race.
well, ?????????

If you read the teamforum for once :) you see that there is a teamchallenge server open to join!

The RSC servers are running RACE 07 full game at the moment! 5 rooms for Wtcc2007, formula bmw, f3000, radicals and a custom championship with ALL cars...

• Wido Rossen

Well sorry Bram,
But last i searcht and could not find a 06 and 07 demo server.
God d..m , why isn`t the 12th yet.

We wont run a RACE 07 demo server anymore. Far too many rammers out there. The level in the RACE 07 full servers is much better now. When people pay for a game the level of the racers and their behaviour is much much better.
Also the kick and ban option works again. So if someone misbehaves he creates a problem for himself :mod:

• Wido Rossen

i already have a copy, but it`s for offline only.

nice tracks btw.

I saw that they put in the new corner at oschersleben.

Nice to see that they enterd our russian friends aswell.

boooooooooooooooh pirate

Piracy is never 'valid'...

However, there are situations where it's ... 'more valid' than the average scenario. If you're going to stagger a release by nearly three weeks over different (neighbouring) countries then it's just going to happen. The good news is that for us here at least, we have every intention on paying for it and thus the eventual outcome is as it would be anyway.

I've got a less-than-legitimate copy so that I can get a feel for the content so as not to suffer a competitive disadvantage during the initial aftermath of the Steam release day. Sure, it's not 'right', but they'll be getting my cash at the same time as they would have anyway if they did a synchronous release in the first place.

Bram Hengeveld said:
We wont run a RACE 07 demo server anymore. Far too many rammers out there. The level in the RACE 07 full servers is much better now. When people pay for a game the level of the racers and their behaviour is much much better.
Also the kick and ban option works again. So if someone misbehaves he creates a problem for himself :mod:

This are good news, Bram :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing