MGP18 Where are the flippin historic classes

As the title says, why did they remove the fun classes from their game? I want to play as Valentino Rossi on his 2003 Honda with the new physics of this game. I wanna battle Doohan vs Crivillé on Jerez and go all out. I wanna race at Suzuka and Indianapolis. Where are all the good tracks and classes, if they're not on an upcoming dlc honestly i will be mad dissapointed. Because i love the new physics and the way you move around the bumps and stuff like that. Like come on.

As the title says, why did they remove the fun classes from their game? I want to play as Valentino Rossi on his 2003 Honda with the new physics of this game. I wanna battle Doohan vs Crivillé on Jerez and go all out. I wanna race at Suzuka and Indianapolis. Where are all the good tracks and classes, if they're not on an upcoming dlc honestly i will be mad dissapointed. Because i love the new physics and the way you move around the bumps and stuff like that. Like come on.

Unfortunately this game hasn't got historic classes anymore. They completely removed it. It has lots for mistakes: blurry graphics, no wings on factory ducati or optionable wings on petrucci's bike. Physics of the bike feels too heavy, rain effects & physics are even heavier, etc.

Unfortunately this game hasn't got historic classes anymore. They completely removed it. It has lots for mistakes: blurry graphics, no wings on factory ducati or optionable wings on petrucci's bike. Physics of the bike feels too heavy, rain effects & physics are even heavier, etc.
That sucks. If they didn't do it because they could not face scan the older riders then i would plant a bomb on milestone and explode them. It's kinda sad that this happened. I don't care about face scans, i don't even see them when i race. And the tracks need licensing and money, well they did it back in 2016 with VRTG, why not now that you want to make the best motogp game ever? I am sad now that you've told me no historic classes anymore, i'm going back to motogp 2004 on ps2.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years