Where are the cars?

Hey guys,
1. Only V8"s 2013/2014 are showing in my car lists, how do I load the other cars?
2. In options, Controller 1, I don't see "push to pass" button to map. Is it the same as the "temporary boost"?
Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
1. Only V8"s 2013/2014 are showing in my car lists, how do I load the other cars?
2. In options, Controller 1, I don't see "push to pass" button to map. Is it the same as the "temporary boost"?
Thanks in advance.

Have you tried clicking on the arrows either side of your main picture of the V8's? :whistling::whistling:

And yes to your other question. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply. I took a screenshot but I don't know where it went:thumbsdown: sorry about the pic(taken from phone).
car01..JPG

It's on the screen before that. Load the game, don't click anything - on the right is a picture with an arrow either side. Click 'em. Don't worry, you're not the first person to miss them, a lot of people have (myself included)

There you go Mkel. That should sort you out. You might not see that actual picture, well you wont. But as you add mods you will get to choose all kinds of race modes.

Like this one:
a2317dff-8951-400b-a634-98083f8797ac_zps9aadjuht.jpg

Thanks a lot guys, missed that. Couple more questions please.
1. Where do the screenshots go? I don't have the folder in my Userdata.
2. When I'm on the first screen from garage to test/race, I'm automatically on first gear taking off and I'm on auto pit stop even though speed limiter is already mapped to my button box.

edit: found the screenshot folder
Sorry guys, I'm having problems with this game in different cars. My g27 pedals are not getting recognized.Ok,,,found out I have to press pit request button to get out of pit lane. Everytime I enter pit it's on automatic. How can I turn this off/on? It's different from Ftruck2013.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I'm having problems with this game in different cars. My g27 pedals are not getting recognized.Ok,,,found out I have to press pit request button to get out of pit lane. Everytime I enter pit it's on automatic. How can I turn this off/on? It's different from Ftruck2013.

You need to turn off auto pit in the Difficulty screen. Make sure you check all those settings, for some reason most assists default to "on".

And I really think @Reiza Studios should change the Stock V8's RFM picture so it tells people to click on the arrows to change series...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 134 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%