Where are FFB settings for modded cars?

2021.08.06-18.55.png

I want to switch settings in some modded cars that Im using, because some of them are kinda crappy, so I want to use FFB settings from Kunos cars, like this 911 Carrera RSR, but my question is - where is located the file responsible for those settings? I cant see it nowhere. Do I have to use some kind of editor? Any help will be appreciate

Cars do not have a "ffb settings" file. You can't just move the ffb of car A to car B without changing anything else about car B.

My suggestion is stop driving those kinda crappy mod cars and drive high quality cars, such as the Kunos 911 Carrera RSR.

View attachment 493759
I want to switch settings in some modded cars that Im using, because some of them are kinda crappy, so I want to use FFB settings from Kunos cars, like this 911 Carrera RSR, but my question is - where is located the file responsible for those settings? I cant see it nowhere. Do I have to use some kind of editor? Any help will be appreciate

There is a developper app that will adjust the FFB for you, the same as Kunos does to have consistent FFB cars to cars
You will need to allow for the dev apps, then you will find it in the right hand menu bar.
If you do not have the data unpacked, you will have to do that as well, one click in CM, unpack data.
Then you will see in the app it says auto FFB, run it for 2 laps, save, you are done.
It does not do miracle, bad physic will still be bad physic, but it will give you the best FFB setting for that particular car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%