When simulation looks better than real life

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
This amazing video demonstrate once more how lucky we are to have access to such a fantastic SIM, assetto Corsa is.
The recent progress brought by our amazing mod community makes Assetto Corsa so good that the simulation is better than the real thing.

Such a level of details in every aspect of the graphics added to the amazing driving feeling in AC, makes it an experience no other title can get close to. My daily dose of SIM driving in VR with AC is as close I will ever get ( as a retiree) to going on track again, but with simulation being so good, I am not sad, not one bit. :)

It all started with an Elise at Magione, a few years have passed and we have access to so much amazing content, the most challenging with AC these days it to decide what to drive. Thank you Kunos.

In real life's defense, the resolution of Kamuis lap was not that great.:geek:
But yes, the comparison is a real compliment to Kunos as well as Tiago Lima, Jim Lloyd, and Terra21, who have made a truly fantastic rendition of LeMans

Nice video!
It does highlight the issue with the elevation data on the track though - in the first several corners there are at least two that are unsighted on the sim track in a way that doesn't happen on the real one. Hoping this will one day be fixed...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back