Wheels block as I release accelerator

Hi all, I'm new to Assetto Corsa, I bought it several months back, but I started playing lately as soon as I found a G29 half price.
I decided to start playing with this setting:
wiDtrox.png

The problem is that as I release the accelerator car's wheel block and slip on the track. How should I avoid this car behaviour? I expect engne brake to slow down the car not to block wheels.

What am I doing wrong? What's your advise?
Thank you

I doubt any of those settings in your screenshot affects this (at least not in the way you're describing your issue). Sound like either an issue with combined axies or same axies assigned to gas and brake.

I'm actually not sure if it's also visible in the default launcher but you should check which bars are moving on the controls screen when you press down and release the throttle. I suspect that throttle AND brake will move.

I doubt any of those settings in your screenshot affects this (at least not in the way you're describing your issue). Sound like either an issue with combined axies or same axies assigned to gas and brake.

I'm actually not sure if it's also visible in the default launcher but you should check which bars are moving on the controls screen when you press down and release the throttle. I suspect that throttle AND brake will move.

It is visible in-game. Load up any car, any track. Once you've loaded in, get in the car and mouse over to the right. You'll see a pop-up menu, kinda like the Windows menu in W8 and W10. In there, there's a button that shows pedals. If the brake is engaged inversely to the throttle, then exit from the game and to the control section of the settings menu in the launcher. There's a button on the throttle and brake which says combine axis. If it's checked, uncheck it. Then reassign your brake to the brake pedal.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%