Wheel Upgrade

So im looking to upgrade from my G27 which has ****ed centering, Which could be fixed easily but im interested in upgrading to a belt driven wheel anyway. I can get a brand new TX leather edition which comes with the t3pa pedals for £300 and then buy the tha8 shifter to complete it? is this a good option or is there something better.

Also looking for a wheel stand, which ones do you guys recommend, not over £150 :)

Depends on budget. There's a lot out there. Fanatec is a good option but not if 600 is your ceiling. (I don't know but you've quoted 300 for the wheel and pedals and a further 150 for a stand leaving about a ton or so for the shifter)
If you have no upper limit then OSW and Some kick ass pedals, heusinkvelds probably and shifter can be yours with a proper solid frame and racing seat.

Upvote 0
For that price, the TX leather (or T300 alcantara) set is definitely the best bang for the buck. Probably slightly worse than the new Fanatec CSL Elite set, but for the price it's excellent.

Wheelstand Pro is the usual recommendation, and comes in a Thrustmaster edition which includes mounting plates for hardmounting the pedals and shifter. That would be comfortably in budget.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years