Wheel (T150) suddenly not working?

So I am not sure whats happened but the game is being odd with my wheel, if i dont use CM its fine, the wheel is recognized and working in the CM settings page but nothing works (aside from the assigned pause button) if i load the game from CM.

Everything was find last time a played about a week ago and its fine in AMS2 so i have no idea whats happened...any ideas?

Last edited:
If I were you, I should try first:
- use the original launcher with your wheel and check if it's working with your chosen settings
- if it is, save this preset in the original launcher with an easily remembered name
- close game
- launch CM and load in CM this saved wheel preset from the Settings/Assetto Corsa/ Controls .... it's at the right of the bottom of the page. Simply clicking this preset in the dropdown list will load it.
- check now if it is working in CM
If it works, next time it happens, load another preset in CM ( for example a Keyboard one ) then immediately load your saved wheel preset ... and it should be working then.
That's what I regularly do when it's happening.

Don't ask me why this preset loss happens in CM ... I don't know.

That didnt work I'm afraid, as i said, Content Manager shows the wheel working...on the settings screen the little red marks on the right move when i turn the wheel or push the pedals.

So CM is seeing the wheel and accepting the inputs from it but then doesnt when i load the game from CM

Last edited:
Nope, rebinding didnt work.

This makes ZERO DAMN SENSE!!! How can the wheel work in Vanilla AC, work in CM itself but not when CM loads the game?

Its completely illogical and driving me insane....I had to reninstall AC and all my mods a little while ago as CM developed a glitch

Last edited:
Did you see this web page yet ?
https://fpsbible.com/assetto-corsa-wheel-not-working/

There are a lot of proposed solutions in it ... and they seem very realistic and well explained.

If your problem happened suddenly ... there's surely something having happened in your PC that you might have forgotten to notice.
The causes may not have something to do only with AC or CM.
Maybe checking all points in this page might help you find the reason and the solution.

Last edited:
Did you see this web page yet ?
https://fpsbible.com/assetto-corsa-wheel-not-working/

There are a lot of proposed solutions in it ... and they seem very realistic and well explained.

If your problem happened suddenly ... there's surely something having happened in your PC that you might have forgotten to notice.
The causes may not have something to do only with AC or CM.
Maybe checking all points in this page might help you find the reason and the solution.
cool, will have a look soon

EDIT: Thanks for that, got it working, not sure if it was the firmware/driver update or turning off some Steam controller setting but its now working.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing