Wheel shaking G920 AC

I just downloaded AC, after recently getting a wheel. I got it all configured, and whenever I load into a game, my wheel starts shaking absolutely violently. Even just sitting there, not moving at all, it's completely manic. My effects are all at 0, minimum FFB 0, FFB is 100%. I also tried to download the LUT generator, but its broken. I extract it from WinRAR and its 2 files; LUT generator and LUT library .dll. Any help?

Thanks,
Xentra

• Deleted member 1066209

Resolved yet literally no explanation of what resolved it. What a waste of time and search results.
Yeah, I share your annoyance. Given that this thread is unlikely to be deleted, let's try turning it into a helpful one, instead.

Just a forewarning, I'm not really sure what the solution is, but I'd like to try to help.
Have you tried increasing the "minimum force" setting? I have a T300 (belt-driven wheel) and it doesn't suffer from shaking while idling. However, it did shake wildly when I removed my hands while driving down a straight. I found that increasing the minimum force (from 1.0% to 6.0%) eliminated that phenomenon, allowing me to remove my hands from my wheel.

And as an aside, I increased the minimum force in rFactor2 (I know, different game...) from 0.0% to 4.0% and it eliminated the steering wheel vibration felt during idle.

Since I'm not really an expert on this, I'd like for you to help me confirm whether "minimum force" is even the correct setting to be mucking about. Start off by increasing it to a wildly high value, like 50% or so. If it does eliminate your issue, then we'll know that it's the correct setting to change. From there, it's all trial and error in determining a proper value that will work for your wheel. It's likely to be below 10%, but I might be wrong; I've never had a Logitech wheel.

Yeah, I share your annoyance. Given that this thread is unlikely to be deleted, let's try turning it into a helpful one, instead.

Just a forewarning, I'm not really sure what the solution is, but I'd like to try to help.
Have you tried increasing the "minimum force" setting? I have a T300 (belt-driven wheel) and it doesn't suffer from shaking while idling. However, it did shake wildly when I removed my hands while driving down a straight. I found that increasing the minimum force (from 1.0% to 6.0%) eliminated that phenomenon, allowing me to remove my hands from my wheel.

And as an aside, I increased the minimum force in rFactor2 (I know, different game...) from 0.0% to 4.0% and it eliminated the steering wheel vibration felt during idle.

Since I'm not really an expert on this, I'd like for you to help me confirm whether "minimum force" is even the correct setting to be mucking about. Start off by increasing it to a wildly high value, like 50% or so. If it does eliminate your issue, then we'll know that it's the correct setting to change. From there, it's all trial and error in determining a proper value that will work for your wheel. It's likely to be below 10%, but I might be wrong; I've never had a Logitech wheel.
It should be resolved for everyone now anyway. A GHUB update was pushed earlier this month specifically addressing this issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back