WRC9 Wheel settings for wrc 9

Hello there,

I am new to the forum as it has been recommended by a friend of mine.
I come here cause i bought a Thrustmaster TX leather edition wheel and i own WRC 9 on xbox Serie x.
As they have patched the wheel bug on new generation consoles i wanted to give it a try with my wheel.

And i have huge problem to control my car, like most of the time when i break i often finish the turn on a 360° rotation and i struggle even to keep the car on track.
I know i need ot get use to wheel instead of gamepad, but i play Dirt Rally 2 on PC with my wheel since a week (got the wheel since a week now :)), and i don't feel that lack of control on my car.

Any one could help me on this and maybe share with me a nice wheel setting that could help me handle my car better ?

Thanks a lot for your help and Merry Christmas

hello there

sorry im late to the party on this one, i use the TX base on PC, degrees of rotation set to 540 or 720 and see how you get on, ill have a look at my FFB settings and get back to you although i think they are pretty 'default' on the settings

what are your current degrees of rotation set to? when you turn the car does it turn too much or not enough from what you expected?

try not to compare to DR2, i think im running 720 degrees on DR2 for the most part as turn in is pretty sharp, where as i find 540degrees is the sweet spot for WRC9

other things to check/change are FOV settings depending on what camera you use, the wrong FOV settings can make the car handling feel weird

MM

Hello there,

I am new to the forum as it has been recommended by a friend of mine.
I come here cause i bought a Thrustmaster TX leather edition wheel and i own WRC 9 on xbox Serie x.
As they have patched the wheel bug on new generation consoles i wanted to give it a try with my wheel.

And i have huge problem to control my car, like most of the time when i break i often finish the turn on a 360° rotation and i struggle even to keep the car on track.
I know i need ot get use to wheel instead of gamepad, but i play Dirt Rally 2 on PC with my wheel since a week (got the wheel since a week now :)), and i don't feel that lack of control on my car.

Any one could help me on this and maybe share with me a nice wheel setting that could help me handle my car better ?

Thanks a lot for your help and Merry Christmas
I have the same problem with Trustmaster Tx and wrc 9 on xbox series x. But i my apinion the problem that its hard to keep car on track is because the wheel don't come back to straight possition when its been released after turning it on moving car. It's a sirious problem.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • €3001-5000