F1 2015 Wheel Settings for Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys.

As you surely know this Wheel is not supported by the game. But nevertheless I bought this Wheel. It is my very first wheel and I think it is pretty decent for its price. But now butter to the fish, as we say in Northern Germany. It costed me much time to work out Advanced Wheel Settings for this wheel with which I am confident (sorry for my bad English.). (I actually needed one complete practice session and some time trials, 2-3 hours of work, frustration and bad bad swearings, thanks Codemasters.) I need to say that I tried to get the feeling like the Xbox 360-Pad for the braking and the steering. So dont take this as the ultimate perfect super duper mega useful setting to the max^3. Take it as a vague advice if you own this wheel and have no idea for a configuration.

Steering Deadzone: 1
Steering Linearity: 25
Acceleration Linearity: 50
All the rest put to 0 (in words zero).

I also want to say that you have to create a custom setting for the wheel because it is not supported. So you need to work out the Bindings for the Wheel by yourself but here is one note: If you use this wheel, you just can use Flashbacks with F1 on the keyboard, because of some kind of reasons the X-Button doesnt work there. Same thing for the race monitor. You need to navigate there with the keyboard, because the wheel somehow doesnt work completely there thanks to the wonderful coding by Codemasters.

I've got this same wheel for the Xbox One and i've been able to assign the buttons pretty much how I want them. I don't actually assign flashbacks to any single button (although I could if I wanted to) I simpy leave that to access it from the pause menu. I have the HUD assigned to the X button, DRS to Y and look back to A with the engineer menu on B.

Only thing I don't have at the moment is the look left and right but i'll sort that out next time i'm on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back