Wheel settings after update

Peter

who cares
All the old control sets are terminated with the update.

The advised settings are 900° and 30 wheel lock, but we tested and used default wheel driver settings without damper and spring.

For example Thrustmaster T500 60%/100%/100%/0%/0% and TX 75%/100%/100%/0%/0%.

Logitech uses 270° default, so the wheel lock is set to 10 in game.
Feel free to change that to 900°/30.

All wheels that have 900° should use this from now on as a default setting.

The target for the team is to have an automatic rotation/lock for all wheels/cars in the future.

I got my g25 dialed in perfectly for me. I am about to upgrade with a T300 rs ( already got myself a set of T500 rs Pedals ), I won't lie i am a little afraid of how the game will feel with the new wheel. It took a lot of tweaking to get my g25 back to where i wanted after the big update. So a new wheel probably means hours and hours of setting up. If anyone has a good setup for the T300rs you need to private message me :) i need to be less anxious about the change lol

I got my g25 dialed in perfectly for me. I am about to upgrade with a T300 rs ( already got myself a set of T500 rs Pedals ), I won't lie i am a little afraid of how the game will feel with the new wheel. It took a lot of tweaking to get my g25 back to where i wanted after the big update. So a new wheel probably means hours and hours of setting up. If anyone has a good setup for the T300rs you need to private message me :) i need to be less anxious about the change lol
Read back a page or three and you'll find the settings I posted for T300, don't be lazy ;)
Edit: Also, the T300 is quite a step up from the G25, it will feel different at first but stick with it and you'll soon realize how much better it is. If the standard rim feels bad to you (the G25 leather rim feels nicer imo) then you can go for a after market rim, I've got a couple of DSD adapters here if need should arise, we can prob work something out :)

@Shovas
ok hopefully this helps someone. This is with a G25 ( of course g27 should get the same feel )
Again i am repeating myself but this is 100% personal preference.

First off i made a Logitech Profile for rre
Image 1 and 2.
The only thing that is not default in the profile is i set up the braking sensitivity in there at 90%

The force feedback setting are images FFB1 and FFB2
The advance setting are images A1 and A2,

Have fun and share your thoughts :)

Attachments

• A2.png
    A2.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 540
  • A1.png
    A1.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 515
  • ffb1.png
    ffb1.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 478
  • ffb2.png
    ffb2.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 503
  • 2.png
    2.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 540
  • 1.png
    1.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 481
Sorry about the off-topic guys, but I got this question right here... I'm not fully in the R3E world and it's news so...

This ADAC GT Masters pack is fully released and I must get it, or it is coming as a "... Experience" like DTM Experience came and I could wait to it?

It's just that... I don't get it, I can see the ADAC cars right there in the store. But I don't know really to buy them in a pack, because I don't know if they're going to be in a "Experience" release, and I clearly prefer that.

Sorry about the off-topic guys, but I got this question right here... I'm not fully in the R3E world and it's news so...

This ADAC GT Masters pack is fully released and I must get it, or it is coming as a "... Experience" like DTM Experience came and I could wait to it?

It's just that... I don't get it, I can see the ADAC cars right there in the store. But I don't know really to buy them in a pack, because I don't know if they're going to be in a "Experience" release, and I clearly prefer that.
The pack in the store contains ADAC GT Masters cars of the 2013 season. They are planning to release the 2014 season as a complete experience.

We should have automatic rotation/lock when you get your wheel.

I only raised the steering force intensity to 125% because it was a little light on a new G27, the rest was fine.

Have fun and share your thoughts :)
Thanks for sharing all that. Did you happen to modify your RCS file ffb settings? Yours look broadly similar to my settings in-game and I've tried everything in-game.

Btw, the brake, what kind of sensitivity/linearity were you looking for with those settings? My brake is 0% in-game (to mimick braking force near the end of pedal travel; matches' iRacing's default 1.8 brake force) and default in the profiler.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing all that. Did you happen to modify your RCS file ffb settings? Yours look broadly similar to my settings in-game and I've tried everything in-game.

Btw, the brake, what kind of sensitivity/linearity were you looking for with those settings? My brake is 0% in-game (to mimick braking force near the end of pedal travel; matches' iRacing's default 1.8 brake force) and default in the profiler.

did not modify the actual file no,
For the break i don't like to have to go full range of motion. I want quick downshift and want the break to be twitchy, Light touch makes it happen :)
But all of this is going to change soon. I have now a set of T500 Rs pedals sitting here and i will be using the break mod on them, waiting for Thrustmaster to finally release the T300 in north america. So that G25 is not something i will use anymore, I am very sad to sell my g25 .. so many years of awesomeness :cry:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back