Wheel rotation lock in RBR G923

i cannot set the wheel rotation on my wheel (g923) because its bugged:
See other thread here Can i set a rotation lock within rbr?
I am using rallysimfans version.
I cannot play on 900 degrees rotation lock. Especially hairpins are a real problem.
Any help would be appreciated

I'm running the Logi G Pro wheel (Direct-Drive) with this mod and have a similar problem. I'll try the G-Hub solution - What do you guys suggest to change the angle to?

Also, within game there's steering adjustments (in the Options/Controls) section that I find unique and, frankly, confusing. Where should those curvatures be set for a DD wheel?

Thanks!

I'm running the Logi G Pro wheel (Direct-Drive) with this mod and have a similar problem. I'll try the G-Hub solution - What do you guys suggest to change the angle to?

Also, within game there's steering adjustments (in the Options/Controls) section that I find unique and, frankly, confusing. Where should those curvatures be set for a DD wheel?

Thanks!
With both curves set to "zero", you have completely linear steering response. With your wheel this is probably what you would want.

Adding curvature makes the response less linear so the steering is less sensitive near center. The upper bar seems to control more near center (left side of graph) the lower bar seems to affect more farther to the right on the graph. This is more useful for digital steering (keyboard) , a joystick, or a wheel with low degree of rotation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back