Wheel recommendations?

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to rFactor + FSR and I'm currently using the Logitech DFGT, which according to research is well and truly outdated so I figured it's time for an upgrade.

From what I've seem the most popular seem to be the Thrustmaster t500 and the Logitech g27. Unfortunately the Thrustmaster is probably a bit out of my price range as a poor Uni student.

So any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

Leave your DFGT wheel and just buy Fanatec CSR Elite pedals or Clubsports and you're good to go. Pedals are more imporant than the wheel and DFGT as a wheel is good enough. It's just its pedals are pure cr*p.

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it.

Yea, the main reason for me wanting to the replace the DFGT was because of the pedals (didn't realise you could mix and match....derp). Well only replacing the pedals will save me some money at least :)

One more question now. Are the Clubsports ($330) worth the price difference between them and the CSR Elite pedals ($200)?

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it.

Yea, the main reason for me wanting to the replace the DFGT was because of the pedals (didn't realise you could mix and match....derp). Well only replacing the pedals will save me some money at least :)

One more question now. Are the Clubsports ($330) worth the price difference between them and the CSR Elite pedals ($200)?

Most people say no and many people actually prefer the CSR Elites and feel they're more reliable. However, you will have fans of both and some will claim the Clubsports are worth every penny.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back