FM6 wheel problems

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)
I wonder if that would also work for the CSW V1?
The V2 is listed but when you select it a message pops about it not recognising it and resets back to default wheel.
Must admit I can't remember how to put the V1 into PS3 mode as I got this wheel for sim racing on PC only...
Also not sure it will make any difference as when you try and set up custom it doesn't recognise the pedals
Then again this could be due to it only accepting a single usb input for controller schemes as read about previously.
I've got a GTX 1070 now so trying to run in Ultra but there is slowdown every now and then...

im using 50spring and 100 damper in the game and what is yours.... i want the most real
I typically don't use spring and damper in the Thrustmaster control panel - both at 0. Same with in game options, typically don't use spring and damper for my TX wheel. I suggested only giving it a try to see if that would help you. Other than that isolated issue I had a while back with APEX, APEX and Forza 7 demo work fine without spring and damper, as do all my other racing sims.

I typically don't use spring and damper in the Thrustmaster control panel - both at 0. Same with in game options, typically don't use spring and damper for my TX wheel. I suggested only giving it a try to see if that would help you. Other than that isolated issue I had a while back with APEX, APEX and Forza 7 demo work fine without spring and damper, as do all my other racing sims.
On your last reply you Tell 100% spring and damper

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back