F1 2013 wheel problem in game

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone i have trustmaster gt experience and f1 2013 game cant find him. when i am in settings - driving controls it is not showing thrustmaster ferrari gt experience like before. all saved settings were gone, i can change controls whit my wheel but some buttons are the same, for example i changed acceleration on my thortle pedal but next button (button like 7,8....dont remember) is same.
it looks like some controller or gamepad. before month it all worked perfectly.
big surprise is for me because it worked for long time and this racing wheel is supported for this game

If it is on PC, then I would check Windows first.

1/ Update or re-install any Windows driver required for this wheel. Sometimes just swapping it over to a different USB port can help

2/ Update or re-install any additional Thrustmaster gaming profiling software that you may have installed

Check everything works by calibrating/testing the wheel in Windows

I am suggesting Windows first, because I am assuming that Windows reports to the game what wheel/controller you are using, and it's reporting incorrectly

Then check the wheel in the game

Still no good :-

3/ Verify your game files via Steam. If you don't know how to do that, then follow the procedure as stated in the sticky post linked to below.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ntrollers-recommendations.73877/#post-1510267

Cheers:)

if you don't mind me asking, what are your settings for the trustmaster gt experience wheel.
i have just got this wheel and am struggling to find a good setup so have gone back to the xbox pad for now..

i have
steering deadzone 12.50
steering 0
stearing linearity 0
thortle saturation 10-20
thortle deadzone 0
brake saturation 10-30
brake dead zone 0

force feedback

it is good for me, not much sensitivity = comfortable setup for me
i hate too much sensitivity.:D

Exist better setups but this suits me. try it and let me know how good or bad is it

after many hours of testing i have found a set up that i can use

steering deadzone 3.50
steering 5
stearing linearity 14
thortle saturation 1
thortle deadzone 1
brake saturation 1
brake dead zone 4

force feedback

will try yours and report back
thanks

well i tried your set ups but was too stiff on my arms.so sticking with the one i am used to
Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%