wheel placement

greetings all.

it's been a while since I was last here, I am trying to find out some information on how to set the wheel placements for adding new cars.

I read the tutorial info on racer page but it's really outdated because it refers to a "susp0" file which no longer exsists
if anyone could point me to the right direction i'd be most greatful

cheers from australia

greetings all.

it's been a while since I was last here, I am trying to find out some information on how to set the wheel placements for adding new cars.

I read the tutorial info on racer page but it's really outdated because it refers to a "susp0" file which no longer exsists
if anyone could point me to the right direction i'd be most greatful

cheers from australia

Welcome back Ammods,
The susp0 actually refers to a section in the car.ini file. The y= refers to the basic starting height of the susp.
Z= is how you set the wheelbase. Then of course x= is for the tread or track width of the car.
Look at the default car.ini to learn more about the structure.

Alex Forbin

thanks i eventually found it last night.... i wont release anything because conversions arent that welcome here... but yep thanks for your help on that. alex forbin.

cheers

thanks i eventually found it last night.... i wont release anything because conversions arent that welcome here... but yep thanks for your help on that. alex forbin.

cheers

Conversions are welcome if you have permission to use the models. :)

I made this short description to make it easier to tweak my wheels. You can use it too :)

Code:
    x=[number] ;looking front it is how inward (> --- <)  the wheel is.
   y=[number]  ;looking front it is how high the wheel is.
   z=[number]   ;looking front it is the -O---O-- (how much space between the front and the back wheels)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back