PC1 Wheel newbie, T300RS.

Hi.

I just ordered my new, and first wheel T300RS. During the calibration phase, what degrees should I aim for to get the best experience? I tried some different, and there is a big difference. The first calibration, I just turn (to one of the sides) but its the one after which gives very different types of experiences to drive with? What is the best settings?

Sorrry for newbie Q.

I had same issue an resolved by holding down button next to PS3/4 switch and press left on d pad to adjust turning ratio. When it flashes once it produced 1:1 ratio to in-game driver. This was a fix but may not necessarily be the best method.

I had same issue an resolved by holding down button next to PS3/4 switch and press left on d pad to adjust turning ratio. When it flashes once it produced 1:1 ratio to in-game driver. This was a fix but may not necessarily be the best method.

Man, thank you so much! didn't even know this feature on the wheel! (maybe reading the manual next time might help...) standard setting every car felt like Alladin on his carpet, now its much sharper and direct. put mine on 540 degrees and works like a charm!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%