Resource icon

Misc Wheel McLaren 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
2.5gb , nothing has ever come close , with steering wheels could not upload to rd because its 300 mb limit , but take what you want ;)
just dont forget where u got it from ...

F1 2013 Ultimate HD F1 Wheel Pack 2.5GB Unpacked!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ipvfh1g9wf0nfr9/Ultimate_HD_F1_Wheel_Pack_+_PSD,s.zip
It looks like as if CM copied the lotus's wheel and pasted it to every single team who uses these modern displayed steering wheels lol, really a poor job from them. Look at the Williams too , that's not even the real steering wheel, they could have just copied the Redbull's steering wheel from f1 2013, adjust the angle , etc and there you go, would have looked much better, but this... Geeez.

It looks like as if CM copied the lotus's wheel and pasted it to every single team who uses these modern displayed steering wheels lol, really a poor job from them. Look at the Williams too , that's not even the real steering wheel, they could have just copied the Redbull's steering wheel from f1 2013, adjust the angle , etc and there you go, would have looked much better, but this... Geeez.
Its a joke m8 not really worth modding , everything is rushed they used the same steering wheels from 2011-13 so if this is what they have created its staying that way for at least another 2-3 years :confused::confused:

@chargingcar
CM said that they made a poor job on this because they are focusing mainly on f12015 which they said will be a huge improvement from their previous titles. Hope what they say will come true otherwise their company better quit making f1 games and lend it to someone else who is good enough to do this task .

download my wheelpack from my steam f1 thing , its 2.5gb with 100,s of scratch made hd buttons sire that will help you out :)
I will try it out ! Thank you very much for your offer and help ! For used things from you i will give credits of course !
Thank you again !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%