Wheel issue....

I had some health issues and didn't do any sim racing for a bit. Bought a new computer and had installed some of my sims. I went to fire up one and ran into my G27 and one of the pedals and some of the buttons not working. So while, I have a buddy cleaning it all up and fixing those issues I dug out my old G25 wheel. No issues in ACC. But I went to fire up RF2 tonight and the game recognized the wheel. Except the wheel and peddles are in the red and if I try to assign them the sim does accept it and I have to esc leaving the place blank. Anyone heard of and or know a fix for this issue?

I had some health issues and didn't do any sim racing for a bit. Bought a new computer and had installed some of my sims. I went to fire up one and ran into my G27 and one of the pedals and some of the buttons not working. So while, I have a buddy cleaning it all up and fixing those issues I dug out my old G25 wheel. No issues in ACC. But I went to fire up RF2 tonight and the game recognized the wheel. Except the wheel and peddles are in the red and if I try to assign them the sim does accept it and I have to esc leaving the place blank. Anyone heard of and or know a fix for this issue?

Had the same happen to my G29, couldn’t resolve it in 5 mins - so just ended up uninstalling rF2 & playing summin else.

Someone on another forum told me they had the same issue. Told me to shut the some down and restart it and all would be good. Since this issue was the first time I'd fired up the sim and made the post. I fired it up again and wheel works like it's meant to..... Your mileage may vary. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back