Wheel Help!

Hi Guys, i'm interested in getting a racing wheel even more now that GT5 is about to be released but is there a way to have the gas and the brake mounted to the wheel or you can only use the pedals ?

The reason i'm asking is because back in april of 2009 I was in an accident that left me paralyzed from the chest down meaning I don't have the ability to use my legs anymore. Without the ability to use my legs does anyone know if it's still possible to use a racing wheel.

Any help with this would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DEUCE.​

Hi Deuce!

Right, need some info first mate :)

What platform do you want to use the wheel on, I take it PS3 (for GT5), PC too? Budget, what you got to spend? Let me know the details and I will see what can be done :) For sure a wheel can be made/modded for a paddle throttle/brake and gears :)

Upvote 0
There are actually quite a few wheels out there already that dont come with pedals. What you do get is progressive paddles on the wheel which act as analogue axis.

These are normally considered the cheap wheels, as a full setup is considered to come with pedals.
You may find yourself forced into getting a bargain!! :)

But if you want to stay clear of the lower end of the budget scale, like Brian said, you could always look into getting a high end wheel and modding it to suit your needs.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing