wheel disconnecting when exiting rig

hi chaps i have a problem with my clubsport wheel disconnecting as soon as i try too get out of my rig ,it happens in all sims ,anyone else have this odd behaviour , it is getting to be a bit of a pain ,i am on w7 64, it is fine when i am driving

Static can be a Bit*h of a thing to diagnose....try touching somewhere different before exiting the rig. Or try some Static guard on the seat. Is your household less humid or Dryer than normal ?

Upvote 0
Static can be a Bit*h of a thing to diagnose....try touching somewhere different before exiting the rig. Or try some Static guard on the seat. Is your household less humid or Dryer than normal ?
i have an electric jaffle plugged in just behind the rig ,i touched it before i got out of the rig and looks like it might of solved it ,cheers again

Upvote 0
I had a little bout of Static shutting down my Motion controllers. For a few days it seemed to be really bad, then sorta disappeared.....Im guessing it was the humidity in the house adding to the problem. I also discovered i Could touch my CF/Aluminum adjustable wheel deck and discharge myself.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing