Wheel degrees and configuration

Well, after todays patch im seriously thinking about getting this (since pCars is broken in some important aspects for me). But I got a doubt with the wheel degrees that I see in so much posts.

Doesnt the game configurate the dregees of rotation for each car automaticaly? Like lfs, AC...

If it is because of the in game wheel, I like to play without showing the virtual wheel, so it wont affect me.

So, do I got to change degrees for each car or is just because of the visual aspect?

You need to change the degrees for each car.

Reiza are working on this (maybe part of the next upgrade) but when going from a kart to the Opala, you will want to change the degrees of rotation on your wheel.

There is an extra option to set the degrees of the virtual wheel but since you have it turned off, you can ignore it.

Most are reasonable in the 450-540 range. I find that 540 puts me in a range where I can comfortably manage to find a suitable setting in most cars using the steering lock setting in the garage. Of course if you're racing karts or something along those lines you're going to want to adjust it to something more suitable. For example release notes for the superkarts say
Added 250cc Superkart series (make sure to set steering rotation between 180º-220º for accurate steering ratio)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back