Wheel check not saving file

I just had this issue as well, wheel check wasn't running the test and so there was no csv being saved. I went to Control Panel<Hardware and Sound<Devices and Printers, and then right clicked on the G29, hit Game controller settings, and then properties. From here I tried to calibrate the wheel but saw that the calibrate button was greyed out, so I deleted the device from Devices and Printers and then unplugged and plugged the wheel in allowing me to calibrate and then also making Wheel Check work again. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
I just had this issue as well, wheel check wasn't running the test and so there was no csv being saved. I went to Control Panel<Hardware and Sound<Devices and Printers, and then right clicked on the G29, hit Game controller settings, and then properties. From here I tried to calibrate the wheel but saw that the calibrate button was greyed out, so I deleted the device from Devices and Printers and then unplugged and plugged the wheel in allowing me to calibrate and then also making Wheel Check work again. Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot its worked

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back