Wheel calibration

good morning,

I cannot get my thrustmaster ts-xw to calibrate. It is recognised in menus. It worked perfectly in the demo so I purchased the game but can’t play due to wheel settings. Can someone post an idiots guide please as I am relatively new to pc racing. Is there a file or folder I should delete?...

I have absolutely no issues whatsoever with pcars2 and assetto corsa

Thanks in advance
Baz

I recently re installed rfactor2 and still cannot figure out how to calibrate steering. I can calibrate pedals, shifters etc but cannot set steering. Also when I get into car it seems to sit an angle of around 45degrees. Can anyone help me please?

many thanks

before you start rF2, make sure your wheel is level. Calibrate in windows first. You should have a control panel for your wheel.(telling us what make and model in your original message always helps)
Once in rF2, go to the controls screen and choose the left turn option. Rotate your wheel all the way left. and return it to center. Next choose the right turn option and rotate all the way to the right. Let the wheel return to center.
now look below the graph for the wheel and click on center. It won't appear to do anything. Turn the wheel full left and hold it and click on the max left button(forgot the exact name) return to center and rotate all the way right. hold it and click on the max right.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%