Wheel and petal config problem

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by crankshaft, Feb 3, 2013.

1. crankshaft

crankshaft

Ratings:
    +0
    I cant figure out how to setup my wheel and pedals. All of my devices show up but I dont know how to make a profile for them. Also when I click on the primary functions tab to change a setting, I cant input a setting into any of the controls. moving the mouse over them shows a garbage can with an 'x' on it. If I click I get nothing.

This is the free beta I am playing, so I am wondering if there is not ability to change these things or what? Also when I try to exit it hangs, and I have to ctrl.alt.del to get out. Anyone?

2. Peter

Peter
    who cares

Ratings:
    +669
    Instead of moving the mouse, you should try double clicking.

3. Maurie King

Maurie King

Ratings:
    +2
    I believe that you need to double click to bring up the little context menu allowing you to assign a controller input , some are locked internally and cannot be changed.

4. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
    Wheel and Petal config. Problem ! - I thought someone was calling me into the thread when I saw this!

• Like Like x 2
  5. crankshaft

crankshaft

Ratings:
    +0
    When I double click, it assigns the mouse click as the action. There is no context menu. I have tried all manner of clicks and shift clicks etc and nothing. Maybe I need to dump and reload the game

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +374
    or your mouse ?

Andi

7. RaceNut

RaceNut

Ratings:
    +561
    I have had issues with my mouse button click's not registering properly lately. Plugged in a different mouse - no more problems.

8. John de Smet

John de Smet

Ratings:
    +9
    I have the same problem.