What's your SA?

No answer for me as I was reset twice to 17 after a first run and the 2 next ones.... afterwards, stutters and crashes so I gave up until more improvements of ACC.
But if I take those resets into account ... it should be between 60 to 70

Ok so the numbers are about the same. I was wrong, most ACC drivers are quite clean.
Either that or the guys with lower SA rating don't feel appealed to take part in the poll or just "polish" their number. Anyways, no way to find out but actually I'm quite pleased with the behaviour on the public servers so far. Not perfect, really bad at times, but quite OK most of the time. At least people try.

I made the experience, that loosing SA points happens pretty quickly now. I believe it was less fast in the earlier builds. On the other hand I couldn't gain even 1 SA point the last few races. And I was not really messy. Ok, crashed into a big pile-up on first (and second!) turn at Nurburgring GP, which cost me 1 SA each. Another one came from repeatedly nudging cars in front because they braked even after the apex of the turn. Maybe concertina effect from the cars in front. And it really is getting on my nerves how the AI brakes every 2 seconds when running behind another opponent, which is maybe a tad slower. Sometimes I just want to tail-end the AI in front so badly... ;-)

I think the guy's that crash into more than 2 cars should at least lost 10 SA.

The kind of dude that crash everyone in the first corner
Not sure you were replying to me post.
I think there is a difference if you crash because you are to fast and when there is no way to go since the AI is 9 wide perpendicular to the track. I would not be too quick to judge when you haven't even seen the situation. The AI moved in ways, which cannot be replicated by a human player, i.e. a glitch.
When you race online and everybody just divebombs the first corner .. different situation. I am fully with you.

Not sure you were replying to me post.
I think there is a difference if you crash because you are to fast and when there is no way to go since the AI is 9 wide perpendicular to the track. I would not be too quick to judge when you haven't even seen the situation. The AI moved in ways, which cannot be replicated by a human player, i.e. a glitch.
When you race online and everybody just divebombs the first corner .. different situation. I am fully with you.
I know its sucks whan AI doing strange stupid things but I mean its only AI ..
For the real people on server I find it worse because they are there to racing and not crashing you...

Other thing for me is : SA rating should only exist for multiplayer..

Other thing for me is : SA rating should only exist for multiplayer..

Maybe it should be worse if it only existed for multiplayer .... you might not quickly gain SA points if you only may start in pure public lobbies for beginners .... what I'd avoid for sure, as I learnt or rather quickly understood for a long time now that most of them are .... wreckfests.

Maybe it should be worse if it only existed for multiplayer .... you might not quickly gain SA points if you only may start in pure public lobbies for beginners .... what I'd avoid for sure, as I learnt or rather quickly understood for a long time now that most of them are .... wreckfests.
Yes your right.. i dont race under 55 place

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing