What's your SA?

And that's why I decided ACC should remain at the PC garage until the problem is fully solved.
Driving for fun ...OK .. but there are enough other good sims around in order to have good races in leagues ( or RD - and RD for those who have more free time ).
Being for the 4th time down at SA 17 .... I'm bored to begin again for maybe .... nada !

I suspect such a big data base needs a more than perfect connection and a perfectly solid server ... I don't see any other reason for such a mess.
The best place for ratings to be secure should be our own PC .... but the problem is of course: even perfectly crypted there should be always someone for cheating with it.

One more day with 17 ... still reset and not recovered.

@Minolin ... is there a chance I might begin again driving ACC and be sure I won't be reset 2 days later at SA 17.
While I'm not sure it may be reset one more time .... ACC will sleep in PC for a long time and maybe for good. Unhappy ?? yes quite a lot

I really hope getting an answer here .... as it is so difficult to get one at the Official forum among so many threads and pages.
I really prefer driving one hour than try to find and read hundreds of pages for .... nothing.

Shouldn't it be a good idea to have quickly a copy of those ratings on our PC, perfectly crypted to avoid cheating. In case of problem it might easily be recovered on a quiet time for your server(s) ?

SA is the main necessary point to be able to join good servers.

One more day with 17 ... still reset and not recovered.

@Minolin ... is there a chance I might begin again driving ACC and be sure I won't be reset 2 days later at SA 17.
While I'm not sure it may be reset one more time .... ACC will sleep in PC for a long time and maybe for good. Unhappy ?? yes quite a lot

I really hope getting an answer here .... as it is so difficult to get one at the Official forum among so many threads and pages.
I really prefer driving one hour than try to find and read hundreds of pages for .... nothing.

Shouldn't it be a good idea to have quickly a copy of those ratings on our PC, perfectly crypted to avoid cheating. In case of problem it might easily be recovered on a quiet time for your server(s) ?

SA is the main necessary point to be able to join good servers.
your SA should go up to 50 in one day, there are so many server without SA restriction...just play and have fun
Higher SA servers arent that clean either, its not like magically everyone drives super safe

Just need to keep plugging away, online or offline.
If you only have an hour, race against the AI as cleanly and closely as possible. This will raise your SA fairly quickly.
In principle true. But on the contrary I gave up on looking too much on my SA when racing against the AI. Just a small doorhandle-to-doorhandle rub will give you a deficit. AI crashing into you will give you a deficit. Still haven't recovered from earlier fast plummeting SA either. Decreasing your SA is much faster than recovering again.
If you're not racing online, what is the merit of looking after your SA in the first place? At least this is the conclusion I reached for now.

In principle true. But on the contrary I gave up on looking too much on my SA when racing against the AI. Just a small doorhandle-to-doorhandle rub will give you a deficit. AI crashing into you will give you a deficit. Still haven't recovered from earlier fast plummeting SA either. Decreasing your SA is much faster than recovering again.
If you're not racing online, what is the merit of looking after your SA in the first place? At least this is the conclusion I reached for now.
I guess if you're not racing online it's a moot subject. Totally.

your SA should go up to 50 in one day, there are so many server without SA restriction...just play and have fun
Higher SA servers arent that clean either, its not like magically everyone drives super safe

Just need to keep plugging away, online or offline.
If you only have an hour, race against the AI as cleanly and closely as possible. This will raise your SA fairly quickly.

After new 1.0.5 corrected build ( correction for I5 CPUs ) ... I spent +- 1 hour for 2 races with AI ... at Zolder and BH .... SA 40 was easily reached as I'm used to drive clean ( but as always not quick enough ) online and offline also.
I also improved a lot the CP with a BH Hotstint in rain ... finishing the 30 minutes session.

I hope now not to discover them at SA17 again within a few days. ( I even did a screenshot of the ratings just by principe :D ).

Sorry for public servers .... I learnt for years I feel much better at ease and drivers respect in league servers, even if incidents may also happen ... as you know the race admins will react after the race.
RD Club events are also fine ... I knew them better at the time ( Race07 mostly ) as I'm now busier in french speaking leagues.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 122 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%