F1 2021 What's your race number? Any special meaning?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm still doubting about a race number. I prefer numbers which haven't been used in F1 so far (since personalized numbers were introduced in 2014)
  • #15 - year of birth of my daughter Mila
  • #49 - my favourit number squared, year of birth father and year of founding the place where I live (1949)
  • #81 - my own year of birth, sometimes I turn it upside down to a number #18
Do any of the numbers you picked have a special or deeper meaning?
Let me know, it might help me in picking a number.

Last edited:
I'm still doubting about a race number. I prefer numbers which haven't been used in F1 so far (since personalized numbers were introduced in 2014)
  • #49 - my favourit number squared, year of birth father and year of founding the place where I live (1949)
  • #81 - my own year of birth
22, the date of my birthday and literally the number I use for other sports that require a jersey number (basketball, volleyball, etc.). It's also Jenson Button's number, my favorite F1 driver

• #81 - my own year of birth
Ever since I am looking for an helmet, I am also contemplating my number.
These are my options:
  1. #30, always used it in other sport games
  2. #43, which could be used to create a "L4N3" logo

I'm a new fan, and I just started watching from the start of the 2021 season. So 21 is quite important for me, so I can remember when did I fell in love with the sport for many years to come.

I still remember playing my first F1 Game (F1 2018, because that's the only game available to be cracked) driving for Williams alongside Stroll. Now in F1 2021, I still used number 21, but this time driving for Alfa Romeo.

I traced the driver number uses for 21, and apparently Esteban Gutiérrez used it back in 2016. It doesn't have a significant history in F1, but it meant a lot to me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%